One of the fashion trends in the decoration and decoration of premises is the widespread use of natural materials: untreated wood, cork, rattan, bark, bamboo, transverse wooden cuts, smooth coastal pebbles and seashells.
Memories of the warm sea
Probably, there is no such house wherever there is at least one sea shell as pleasant memories of a carefree vacation. You will put an ear to it, close your eyes and hear the soft rustle of the wave, which is slowly falling on the scattering of round sea pebbles. But domestic concerns do not allow long to indulge in memories, and the shell again goes to the shelf. And so want to extend this moment.
Perfectly the decor from seashells will look in the thematic interiors issued in sea style. It can be an original living room styled as a ship house, a bedroom with a romantic atmosphere inspired by the sea theme, a fun childish style of "Pirates of the Caribbean" with a double-deck brigantine bed or a magnificent bathroom, where every detail reminds about the rest on the seashore.
The decor from seashells will introduce marine mood into your interior and will become its "highlight". How can you use seashells brought from the warm coast in the interior? You can do:
- The composition of seashells, coral and sea stars. The size of the composition and its design can be limited only by the flight of your imagination.
- A decorative wreath of seashells, which can decorate doors and walls. Everyone knows what a festive solemn mood to create New Year and Christmas wreaths before the winter holidays. Make a summer wreath of shells, and high spirits will accompany you all year round!
- Mirror frame decor. This interior item, decorated with seashells, will look great not only in the bathroom, but also in the bedroom, dining room or living room. Both large and small mirrors, the frames of which are decorated with shells, will attract attention and delight guests. And the decor of a mirror made of shells with their own hands will be a reason for pride.
- Photo frames decorated with seashells look stylish and creative in the interior. And if you insert a photo taken on the seashore into the frame, it will be doubly pleasant to remember about the well-spent vacation.
- A transparent vase made of smooth glass, filled to the brim with various shells, will be the perfect sea decoration for your home. It will look great on the coffee table, on the bedside table or on the bookshelf.